Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Nobody loves me! :) :)

Yeah, after I leave, only then do people start opening up their souls and pondering why I felt like I got a giant kick in the ass. :) :)

It was more fun with my ex-wife in divorce court, where I was given a lesson in reverse leverage and a sobering glimpse of the Promised Land -- where the water tastes like wine, but all the while one's rear end just keeps puckering up.

But what the heck, problems are meant to be solved -- just splitting never helped nobody nohow, hehehehe.

I see that my friend ID continues to underestimate himself, belittle his knowledge and teaching skills -- all this, notwithstanding the severe admonishment he delivered to me in an email, wherein he touched upon my "lack of confidence in my EW skills" :)

And, where the heck was Bear? He reminds me of the woman you complained about her lover -- "he flies in like a bat, tickles me silly for a couple nanoseconds and then vanishes for months."

Just because I was smart enough to escape from the rat race at 39 doesn't mean I gots to do all the work! :)

Change is a fact of life. So, how can this be made better?

Dialogue is the only answer. This is a 2-terminal universe; masturbation is the only activity that it encourages be done alone!

But its got to be a 2-way street with multiple givers -- and I mean that -- multiple givers, many, many individuals putting their thoughts out, questioning others' analysis, asking stuff, getting things cleared up, making calls, refuting calls .... and so on .... you gots the idea?

A Forum then?

Its called Dialogue and its up to the participants to make it illuminating.

The 2 best posters at Moneytec were (are) Idejan and Fxsurfer. The former fondles, caresses and consoles the dead, while the latter rattles their bones with 20-lot, multiple daily ejaculations.

Had no idea forex was going to be this entertaining; even if it makes me go broke -- still highly worth it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Divergence… of opinions?

    That is the great thing about Elliott. Get three elliotticians in a room (read blog) & you will get 4 different forecasts:

    In the green corner, we have Joseph forecasting EURUSD fireworks to light up the night sky (or at least 1.25-1.29). In the red corner, we have ID predicting a price meltdown (1.14-1.15). And in between we have Bear pointing in one direction, then the other, and finally settling for price bouncing around as much as his forecast.

    ID, you try to marry up market sentiment with EW. Until recently, rate differentials seemed to hold the upper hand. In the red corner, the Feds have been talking up the rate differential & that could trigger the meltdown. In the green corner, the Japanese have spoken about the start of the end of easy money. That could trigger the unwinding of the carry trade, igniting the fireworks. And with both bulls and bears jostling for dominance, that could trigger the bouncing ball.

    Having weighed it all up, I am with Bear, not really sure which way it will go. So how do I trade it? Forget Elliott & follow the money (for now). Sooner or later the price will reveal who is right. Each way bets for now……

    ReplyDelete