Sunday, March 12, 2006


See chart. Great video, nice work. The sound is OK too; who says it has to be perfect? It was clear sounding to me and all I have is dialup. Thanks ID.

Don't know if anybody even appreciates the fact that this gent is going out of his way to educate us and he's doing it for no money. That in itself, after my experience thus far in Forex, is ..... rarified RARE!

Upto 1995 everything is OK as even the alternates match reasonably well.

What comes thereafter makes me old and crippled.

But I'm happy. Why? Because Prechter is calling for wave V down and is therefore in ID's camp.

Therefore that is the last place I want to be. :) :)

Great difficulty accepting the 2 key waves as impulsive. Not for lack of trying; I gave them the benefit of the doubt every which way I could; but ultimately I cannot buy it!

(1) Cannot have a triangle in wave 2 position. Two locations where I see them. See chart.

(2) The non-EW monthly chart is goddamn BULLISH!

(3) Correction to 116-106 range highly likely and welcomed, but then we're going to 135, 150, 180 and maybe 260. The first sign of reversal and strength, I'm in with tight stops until the large triangle's upper trendline and 122 are taken out.

(4) If 100 breaks, Prechter will have earned the right not to be considered a contrary indicator no more.

Can see ID's point of view clearly, but I just simply cannot go along with it. I'll be forced to if the bottom trendline support of the triangle breaks convincingly.

Bottomline: I believe that USDJPY is the golden pair for the rest of this decade and is a carrytrade player's ultimate wish come true -- I could earn USD 40K per year in Interest alone. But to do this comfortably I've got to be right in my direction call, otherwise loss of capital will kill the carry quickly.

This is a dilemma and as usual I'm alone. Same shit, different day, hehehehe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment