Wednesday, February 15, 2006

DX daily chart with EW -- ID, your thoughts?


ID, sock it to me; you won't hurt my feelings; when I called a couple Crude Oil tops, even my dad stopped talking to me. I'm used to it, hehehehehe.

My take:

From December 31st 2004 bottom DX is in wave (A) up.

Waves A and B of (A) completed very early as shown.

Wave C of (A) started March 11 and is still in force.

Currently should start wave c of (iv) down.

Then (v) up to complete wave (A).

The drop to the confluence of 2 Fibs, one a genuine descendent of Fibonacci, the other a voodoo concoction, is also close to the trendline shown -- no violation of encroachment into wave (i) territory.

I thought my life was going to be easier after leaving MoneyTec, but this EW is like working for the FBI .....

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment