Tuesday, February 14, 2006

EUR - by Bear

Here is message I've just received from Bear:

Thought I’d send my daily on the euro, guess it all depends on how you view the top back at the start of “05”. Having a few different thoughts from the start of the year where I was placing that 5 on the 1640 low.Thinking that area is now the end of the 3rd and we are now turning north on C to finish out 4.As long as the bottom tine on the pitchfork holds, 11850ish, think this view is still valid below this opens the door for a retest of the 11640 area and the bottom of the channel them 11300’s and low 11400’s mentioned at the end of last year.Something like this……Like the Blog, keep up the good work and send my regards to Trader01 and the gang.
____________
Tnx Bear, and I wait for your approval to add you in the members list so you can contribute to the benefit of all readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment