Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Risk: Playing it safe is dangerous!

Rule #1: Don't lose money!
Rule #2: Playing it safe is dangerous.

An update:

Positions unchanged; EurUsd (Long) from Friday made a new low, but UsdJpy (Short, also from friday & earlier too) is paying handsomely for my coffin, which, after reading Bear's call, suggests that this might be a good time to visit MoneyTec, socialize with the cuddly, exasperating winners that live there and get some fundamental data on coffins and burial sites.

My call? Still the same -- EurUsd, GbpUsd etc., heading north to close out the rally that started November 16th. After the rally the $ will decimate every mother's son on the planet as he heads for 96-100 (USD Index).

What can I say? Hope I'm not wrong; but if so, I can turn on a dime and go with my buddy.

Rule #1: "Don't lose money!" ... continues to thrive untrammeled!

Rule #3: "Make money!" ..... continues to teach me the lesson of "market patience" as I've made zip since Feb 10. Although nicely profitable for the entire move from Jan 23rd, the turns are where the fun is and this particular one has shown me depths of deceit that ain't even been discovered yet, hehehehe.

Why I answered this newspaper ad, I'll never know -- "Men wanted for hazardous journey. Small wages. Bitter cold. Long months of complete darkness. Constant danger. Safe return doubtful. Honor and recognition in case of success."

:) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment