Friday, March 03, 2006

Just as long as the song doesn’t end up like this

I've seen the bright lights of Memphis And the Commodore Hotel And underneath a street lamp I met a Southern belle

Well, she took me to the river Where she cast a spell And in that Southern moonlight She sang this song so well

If you'll be my Dixie chicken I'll be your Tennessee lamb And we can walk together Down in Dixieland

Yeah well, we made all the hot spots My money flowed like wine And then that low-down Southern whiskey Began to fog my mind

And I don't remember church bells Or the money I put down On the white picket-fence and boardwalk Of the house at the edge of town

Oh, but boy do I remember The strain of her refrain And the nights we spent together And the way she called my name

If you'll be my Dixie chicken I'll be your Tennessee lamb And we can walk together Down in Dixieland

Yeah, well it's been a year since she ran away Guess that guitar player sure could play She always liked to sing along She's always handy with a song

Then one night in the lobby Of the Commodore Hotel I chanced to meet a bartender Who said he knew her well

And as he handed me a drink He began to hum a song And all the boys there at the bar Began to sing along

If you'll be my Dixie chicken I'll be your Tennessee lamb And we can walk together Down in Dixieland


Little Feat





Gonna throw out a intra-day bearish contrasting view, me thinking euro’s has seen the high for the week and is heading south towards the black median, if current high is taken out will look to short off a retest of the upper black tine 2085/2100. Looking at the moment for any retest back into the 2030-40ish area to short.





As for the Cad have put on a small long position and have scaled in from 1348 thru 1311 pyramiding my entries remainder of orders are sitting just under 1300, 1290 area.

Time will tell......

No comments:

Post a Comment