Friday, March 03, 2006

My recent call -- result .... what's yet to come is gravy!


See chart:

First yellow ellipse: short closed and reversed to new LONG with low position size entry.

Second yellow: added another LONG, double the previous size, but still relatively small.

What happened then? My hL (shown with the blue check mark on chart) notation just below the 2nd ellipse was my take that we had a higher low. I was wrong as EurUsd rose but then dived to a new low. I was embarrassed and pain shot thru' my corpse with tantalizing accuracy.

What followed the final low makes me a proud newbie -- 2 heavy duty premature ejaculatory leverage plays were fired in quick succession, as you can see by the brown ellipses. As we approached the 200-pd MA on 4-hr (with the 200-pd on daily within slingshot reach) I withdrew the ejaculators and reduced them to just 1:1 as I wait for possible retrace or further breakout.

Whatever comes now is just gravy, of which I will partake heartily.

Is this the wave C up that I called the final charge upward to complete the Euro rally that started Nov 16th? Dunno, but I'm entitled to call it Joseph3 ... for now.

Therefore the entire 4-hr turn has been called and is now concluded!

There is much to learn still; it is clear that I was in early -- I don't like that and need to work on this some more. But I gots the time and the inclination to do this and do it well.

Other newbies -- it can be done, disregard the 90% loser propaganda that is so amply written about at the graveyard! Bah!

God, do I love it so!

No comments:

Post a Comment