Monday, March 06, 2006

Answers to some of the questions

I apologize to all not participating actively this few days.
I'll start with few of the questions and answer others in a while.
Mean while I'm in the ChatRoom so I invite for a chitchat.

  • Remember my trading system? ..... Enter/exit when the head says No, the heart whispers compassionately, Yes -- and the soul demands it!

There are experiments that show men learns (knows) things long before they are aware they know them. Long before conscious mind digest content. But this will take us to unknown territory.
My thought on this is that when we are born we know everything, but then the system makes his best to put us in as smaller box possible, our parents, school, work, are bombarding us with Constrains and we end up knowing nothing.

  • So the obvious question is, "can it ever enter wave 1's territory?" By this I mean, "can any part of wave 4, be it the beginning, middle portion or the end, ever touch or enter wave 1's territory?"

It is not uncommon that wave 4 enters into wave 1 territory in a Leveraged markets and especially in highly leveraged ones. But when so, it is usually on a smaller time frames and for not more then 15% of wave 2 length and for not more than day or two.

  • I knowed we wuz in trubbel when waveid's traffic meter's wave C crossed the 78.6% retracement mark, a plot of land was p-oychased right adjascent to Moneytec's afterlife jumbalaya & 100s of winners popped open the lids of their coffins and in one unified voice screamed, "what the heck is goin on?"

I'll do my best to find more time, but I'm not lacking willingness. I sincerely hope to be able to give more here, and I don't have any problem with how visited this place is. I simply enjoy this small party. Especialy since it gets just about the same regular visits as on MTec.
Wave 2 can last up to nine times the time taken for wave 1 to complete :)
Wave 1 took 1 week.

ID

PS. I’m writing a longer text to explain my points on EW, and it will be published very soon today. I believe that will answer all other questions. Later we can discuss it on a chart.

No comments:

Post a Comment