Friday, March 10, 2006

Joseph: divergences in 3rds


This chart was prepared for that previous post, and I was confused when I saw your post today, since I was not aware I've missed posting it.
So here it is, and as you can see I agree with your observation about the divergences in 3rd waves, actualy as I wrote in previos post in my observation, 3 wave cycles are not producing divergence and any 5 wave cycle (which means not only IM) are giving divergence.

Divergences in the substructures are reflected too depending od the degree and the time frame you are observing.
I haven't done a study on this, but when I've mentioned observing patterns on RSI I was reffering to this.
I dont have MACD on my charts so I can't speak much about it but it is clear to me that you can't play divergences on their own, but reather use them for inforcement on price patterns.

Now Joseph, I became aware that there are questions I've missed answering, so if it's not too much of a trouble to you, could you please mail me all of the questions by mail so I can have them addressed one by one.
Dejan

No comments:

Post a Comment