Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Thank you all

Uh, far from being a classroom material.
I’m more of a intuitive person. I highly depend and trust my intuition. I don’t like constrains, so even when I have a system it is not as systematic as many would prefer. Most of the time it is more like a meditative process than anything else (nothing to do with yoga or any other meditations) and I’m not talking about analysis only.
I like keeping open mind. So while I have a strong attitude and opinions on many things, I’m always completely open and searching for surprises.
I apologize if at parts or possibly the whole video is unclear, specially because it is missing labels, in the next I will try adding labels and edit the video afterward to clear unnecessary delays. I just wanted it to be really live and unedited.
Sometimes we just think or expect that what is perfectly clear for us, will be clear to others too, forgetting that it came to our knowledge from something we have seen, read, heard and digested and based on our previous knowledge. So we need to make sure we communicate that same message to others as clear possible so they have the right message. But I’m not either a teacher or a professional trainer. I’m trying to log my cognitive processes so that others can use it, and perhaps I’ll improve doing that.
This was not my intention and if you find it useful, you should all thank to Joseph.
He insisted my EW knowledge being good enough for others to learn from and is responsible for this video being made. :D
I would not mind if he organizes a seminar on Thailand. I’d be glad to prepare better :D. Or perhaps I’ve ruined my reputation with this video :D

I’m addressing the audio problem and as soon as I finish that I’ll prepare the continuation of the USDJPY analysis including the current development. I’ll also present the other part of my TA, how I’m using one very simple tool, and I present it on that call from 28 Feb.
Stojce will put a link on the right side to a page where you can find all the videos I’ll prepare.
I’ve been told that many visitors from my neighboring Bulgaria and Serbia are coming this day, so a special thanks to all of them for their interest.
ID

Поздрав до сите Форекс пријатели од Бугарија и Србија.
Се надевам дека најдовте нешто корисно овде.
Вашите коментари и прашања се добредојдени.
Дејан

No comments:

Post a Comment