Tuesday, March 07, 2006

USDJPY EW videos

Here are the links of the EW Video Analysis on USDJPY.
It is in two parts, has a low quality audio, but I believe it will do.
I will try the next one to be with better audio.
Here are the links:

USDJPY Part 1

USDJPY Part 2

Tomorrow I will continue with the analysis on the recent Development and since I was asked how I do my calls, I could shortly show that on the last calls from 28 Feb Market update.
It will present the other part of my TA, my MAIDs and my modified RSI.

I sincerely hope you will find this videos useful, I know that labeling would have been a great +, but it would have taken considerably more minutes and would add to the size of the video.
I just hope that you can handle my presentation and I'd appreciate comments and questions.
I once again apologize for the low quality audio, that was the main reason this wasn't published yesterday. Hope to be able to find the best quality to size solution and to clear the interferences that are creating the noise, for the next video.

ID

1 comment:

  1. Like being back in the classroom, that's a work of art.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete