Wednesday, March 08, 2006

EURUSD: details on my wave C (up) call!


Caveat: The market will tell me and you whether I am a shmuck or a sublime lover -- when? .... we'll know soon enough. I'm ready for both outcomes but prefer the latter and have a bottle of Sake ready if the former decapitates my pride.

Let's get on with it then, shall we? See chart. Stoploss line is just below wave 1 beginning @ either 1.1833 or 1.1825.

Wave C has been underway from Feb 27th low of 1.1825 or Feb 28th low of 1.1833.

The current colossal drop is wave 2 down. Don't know whether this wave 2 is a complete abc or whether it is only wave (a) of 2.

Either way I am in and positioned for love or a kick in the ass.

I remember my own writing about the devilishness of wave 2 and how every mother's son expects the previous bearishness to continue. This is the time for the individual to rise above the crowd thinking and walk the road alone, lonely as a son of a gun, with trepidation and his own internal destroyer wreaking havoc on his well-being. Such is life; it can be a bitch during such moments.

I therefore take my stand, hold my ground and wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment