Thursday, March 09, 2006

USDCAD: I'm laffin so hard my head hurts.


:) :) :)Here's my post from March 3. Let me boast a little as a newbie, OK? I'm tickled pink.

"75% probability for ignition at contact point shown in daily chart. Caveat: 161.8 level is still a bit lower on voodoo Fib grid and is acting like a magnet/magnate. Macd has already made contact. RSi not yet. The trendline supports are from 2004 and 2003 respectively and command considerable respect. If they fire, it will be a rocket blast for some good gains, even if it is only for a few days.More as we go. Go salowly."

See 4-hr chart. I had everything pegged and analyzed correctly by conventional TA standards although my EW count was not correct (not a wave iv, but the move was an abc and c was completing), including giving a thunderous warning in my March 3rd post, "Defcon 4 alert for rally"

but what is the outcome? .. only a small position gives only small profits. Still better than nothing, but no question that there is considerable room for improvement here by going in bigtime when stuff I know works, is just about to happen.

But it is funny to see TA working so beautifully.

If I ever write a book in the future it will be called, "the reliability of long-term RSI trendline ignition!"

No comments:

Post a Comment