Thursday, February 23, 2006

For ID & Bear ...... many thanks!

ID,

Thanks for the explanation.

As you stress the EW BASICS in your posts, I want you to know that it is doing me a whole lot of good.

I've never had any formal classroom training in EW -- my only method of learning was by being a subscriber @ EW International. The absorption was very haphazard, misaligned and in combination with Steve's and Bobby's numerous terrible calls, left me in a state of despair quite often.

However, nobody is to be blamed; that's just the way it is.

I've had no other teacher simply due to the fact that the other Elliott sites I visited were just obvious scams.

Your long-term EW chart of NZDUSD is a revelation, your caveats about not following this pair notwithstanding. Thanks.

Pour on the coal, my friend -- I accept criticism of my crude methods quite well.

----------------------------------------------

Bear,

I'm looking forward to your rationale why this is a bad time for going really LONG.

Please note that I am waiting for USDJPY to complete the wave C leg of the correction that started in early December before firing my first rocket LONG.

If this wave C down does not materialize, I will have to rethink my count -- Here I know both you and ID can set me straight.

I realize you're busy; take your time -- no action will be taken without considerable deliberation.

Regards

Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment