Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Illustration mentioned in previous update

This is a recycled text from my MoneyTec Elliott Wave thread about fundamentals, and was a part of the answer to a distinguished member of MTec community. It is a good illustration about the correlations in mood and "fundamentals".

...If however we were in a bar, and you'd ask me which one of the two girls sitting at the other side of the bar I'd prefer, the blond or the brunette, (I'd most probably said both, but) let say I'd said I prefer the blond.
On the other hand if I was to give you a rational answer, I'd probably said that I'd consider face, body, length of their legs... and other attributes (or, their "fundamentals").
However both you and me, we know that it is the amount of beer we've drunk that's the most important factor in the decision making process (or the mood).
Oops, I did not mentioned some fundamentals like intelligence... it's definitely the beer.
ID
but then again it's only me being impressed with social phenomenas...
and only if people were rational beings...

No comments:

Post a Comment