Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Project USDJPY enter and walk away for a year or more!


ID and others, one and all, your input/corrections, cautions etc. sought before I take this big step.

Much obliged,

Joseph

-------------------------------------------------------
USDJPY (long) -- my plan is to plunk down about 3-400K USD in a few tranches, ultimately going to no more than 3 or 4:1 -- after the current correction has clearly completed.

But I will cancel this plan if EW analysis indicates I am in any way wrong in my present wavecount -- in this case I will have to continue with the 4-hr/daily chart trading, which though OK, is just too computer intensive & introverting to be engaged in happily over the long haul.

Capital gain and the high probability of escalating Interest Rate differential are my motives -- just the Interest income alone based on 1:1 will be about $15,000 to possibly upwards of 20K per year.

My entire living expenses (for 2) rarely exceed 20k per year as I live in SE Asia; back stateside this would easily top $60k+/yr., so its easy to see why this setup excites me.

OK then, here goes ....

starting with a USDJPY chart from 1920--2006 shown quarterly with my EW.

In the series, a monthy, weekly etc. will follow this post for pinpointing the entry/entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment