Monday, February 20, 2006

For likeminded Pitchfork students .... enjoy! :)

Firstly, let's not forget who's responsible for opening these particular floodgates and unleashing a torrent of rocketfuel to my technical engine -- that poy-son be Bear.

My study is concluded. Now on to application.

Here then, after scouring the Web and Bear's preferred site for relevant data pertaining to Pitchfork power, I've narrowed the fuel down to just one article, which I believe packs a solid punch for other newbies (like myself).

One could always go to to read Tim Morge's book if one so desires, but I believe the article I'm offering here is more than adequate for immediate sorties and getting one's feet wet.

Go to the following link and study the article.

http://www.investopedia.com/printable.asp?a=/articles/forex/05/AndrewsPitchfork.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment