Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Joseph, your USDJPY got me into thinking

Joseph,
if you remember I had a longer term USDJPY on MTec in Nov last year (http://www.moneytec.com/forums/showpost.php?p=157425&postcount=73), but your chart got me into thinking.
However, I have few points which I would like to bring to your attention.
I'll prepare it tomorrow.
Market is in a point where there is no clear indication on possible future short term development, there are still no answers to my previous USDX chart scenarios. But Medium term, we don't have any reversal patterns confirmed, so either way we can expect another move above the 92.6 High.
Until I publish my points on your Longer term JPY, take into consideration this:
Corrections, can start with both Impulsive action (A and C of a corrections can be IM waves) and Corrective action.
But Reversals can only start with Impulsive action, and wave One could be either IM or LD (Leading Diagonal) in both cases the internal structure is 5-3-5-3-5 with the difference - possible overlapping if LD. LDs are rare.
ID

No comments:

Post a Comment