Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wednesday Update


Joseph you make the Bear cringe when you ask him for advice, it’s tough enough for him to trade his own honey let alone someone else.

To comment on the long term trade you have set forth, I need more time to study, but I would say that now’s not the time to enter a long term long. Jmho…..

Here’s some thoughts on overhead resistance………

Very busy here today and will be out tomorrow, apologies for the absence, will get caught up Friday and this weekend.



As a side note, Euro again tested that sliding parallel from my earlier post again and responded with some north action, however price has gone stagnant we need to see some more upwards movement during the Asian session or price will be challenging the line again. My trade picture is teetering atm. Longs are still in play but any thing below 1865 and I’ll have to rethink my position.

Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment